Long projection effect is usually applied in the flattened icon; it’s more concise and the making method is easier.
1. Draw a solid backboard and the key of flattening is that the color should be soft
2. Draw vector graphics with a pen
3. Add a long rectangle and fuse the middle designed graphics; make colors a little deeper, then undertake ALT nest with 50% of transparency
4. Use the same method to deal with the middle triangular play button; cover the two, so there is a layering in the long projection
5. To reach excellence, add some details.
Anyone is welcomed to redistribute and quote the content only if he or she notes its origin. http://4-designer.com/2014/10/various-practice-examples-of-icon-the-projection-method